Jagged, hulking peaks with heart-pounding views, a dazzling high-alpine lake, miles upon miles of untouched beauty and unspoiled vistas. Numerous nearby world-class ski resorts fringed by far-reaching ribbons of backcountry trails.
This is quintessential Colorado. Alpine ambience. Dizzying mountainscapes. Glittery, sweeping views. And – my favorite part – it’s all served with real-town, unpretentious, laid-back charm.
Imagine having a piece of Summit County to call your own…
My name is Susie Cortright, a REALTOR®, certified Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS), certified Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA), and Broker Associate with RE/MAX Properties of the Summit on Main Street, Breckenridge.
I have lived here for twenty years. I have raised three children here. I absolutely love the Summit County community – from the high alpine luxury homes above Breckenridge to the rolling horse properties north of Silverthorne and all of the ski condos and cabins in between. I love sharing my knowledge of this unique place. I love helping buyers research and discover the property that exactly suits their personal and financial goals. I love helping sellers through a hassle-free transaction.
As you may already know from reading my blog, my focus is ever on providing you world class service, from our first conversation to well beyond closing day. This centers, in part, on empowering you with valuable information. Information about our local market. Information about the properties, communities, and/or investment opportunities that suit your unique situation and needs.
Here, on my site, you can also:
- Search the MLS for Breckenridge and Summit County properties. You can search by Price Range or Features – or by Map, Property Address, or MLS Number.
- Get the latest Summit County real estate data, statistics and indepth market analysis, and read my continually updated posts: “Is Now a Good to Buy?“ and “Is Now a Good Time to Sell?“
- Read my Most Popular Posts and Summit County Real Estate FAQs.
- Download my PDF, The Summit County Real Estate Handbook (Buyers Edition) for essential knowledge of real estate in Breckenridge and Summit County, written exclusively for buyers.
- Explore Summit County Communities with my in-depth Neighborhood Spotlights.
- Find out what your home is worth.
- Read about all the latest Summit County real estate developments that affect you as a buyer or seller, and much more.
As a full-time Breckenridge and Summit County real estate agent, I’m continually previewing property, and this site is where I showcase all the latest trends in the marketplace, as well as properties I think you should know about, whether it’s new construction, a well-priced single family home, a ski in, ski out condo, or a great piece of land.
The Summit County Real Estate Market
The Summit County Real Estate Market has something for everyone. From the most luxurious custom-designed enclaves to ski in, ski out slopeside condos, to award-winning affordable neighborhoods designed exclusively for locals. For full-time families, for weekenders, for investors.It’s as easy as finding a good agent who knows this unique market, listens well and works hard to find the just-right property for you.
As a 20-year full time resident, I love nothing more than to share my love for – and knowledge of – Breckenridge and Summit County, Colorado. I can show you any home or property that’s on the market. I’ll save you time by using all the latest real estate technology and tools to make sure we are seeing all of the properties available to you.
Buyers: How I Work with Homebuyers
Sellers: Why List Your Property with Me
I look forward to helping you in any way that I can,