As your Summit County Realtor – and a nationally certified Resort and Second Home Property Specialist – here are a few of my commitments to you as we begin your Summit County home search:
- Conduct an in depth-interview to determine your needs and wants in a Summit County property. We can speak at my office, at the coffee shop across the street, over lunch, or over the phone…however you feel most comfortable and whatever fits best with your schedule.
- Enter your search criteria into Summit County’s Multiple Listing Service (MLS) database and prepare detailed reports of any properties you are interested in. (Note, you can search the Summit County MLS, anytime, for yourself here: http://www.susiecortright.com/homes-for-sale-search/
- Schedule you for instant property match email notifications. (You can even do this yourself, if you wish: http://www.susiecortright.com/email-alerts/ ) This free service gives you instant access to all the properties that meet your unique home-buying criteria, and it will alert you automatically as soon as new such properties hit the market. You can request showings immediately, with the click of a mouse.
- Research For Sale by Owners (FSBOs), expired listings, withdrawn listings and cancelled listings for additional potential matches.
- Preview additional property to view new inventory and save you time.
- Broadcast your needs and wants with other real estate professionals in a variety of ways.
- Arrange for showings to all properties you wish to see. Together we will view each property with your specific wants and needs in mind. We’ll continue to view property until you find the property that is exactly right for you. If you are not in town when a popular listing comes on the market, I will view the property on your behalf and make a series of captioned videos for you to view at your convenience.
- Communicate with you on your preferred terms and on your preferred schedule to keep you updated and to answer any questions you may have.
- Be available by phone, email, text, and social media at any time during the home-searching and home-buying process. I pride myself on being highly accessible. Here all the different ways you can contact me:
Call or text my cell: 970.389.8338
Call my office: 970.453.7000
Connect with me on Social Media:
Use the app: If you are using a mobile device, open my MLS app in your mobile browser and see all Summit and Park County listings.
- Create detailed pricing reports and comparative market analyses for any home on which you are considering writing an offer. As a Summit County Realtor and certified Pricing Strategy Advisor, I draw on enhanced tools, education and expertise to help my clients properly determine the accurate value for a home. This is crucial to helping buyers not overpay.
- Write the purchase offer and arrange for it to be presented.
- Handle all negotiations.
- Personally assist you in arranging all financing, appraisals and inspections. I will guide you into the capable hands of experts in any related services you need – everything from loan origination to home inspections and title insurance. I spend a lot of time talking to area professionals. I know local lenders with special financing programs for special situations, for example, and I am more than happy to share these contacts. Throughout the transaction, you will be dealing with me personally – not a team member, an assistant or a transaction coordinator. I will be at your side from start to finish.
- Supervise the completion of all paperwork and all contingencies and dates and deadlines. As soon as you go under contract on a property, I will send you a calendar of all contract contingencies and dates & deadlines and we’ll discuss what to expect. I will also provide updates and all necessary guidance as we work our way through the contract, so nothing catches you off guard and you are always fully informed.
- Arrange a final walk through.
- Review closing documents and arrange for closing.
- Deliver your keys.
- Once you have purchased, I will continue to follow up with you quarterly, at your request, to keep you up to date with markets, trends and values and to see if there’s anything else I can help you with as you enjoy your new Summit County home.
Of course, I’ll answer any questions you have along the way. As your Summit County Realtor, I am committed to helping you find the best property for your needs, at the best price, with the best financing — all with the least amount of hassle.
Contact me anytime to start the process:
Susie Cortright | SCortright@comcast.net | Cell: 970.389.8338 (Call or text)
You might also enjoy reading:
Is Now a Good Time to Buy in Summit County?
How to Buy a House: Susie’s Comprehensive Start-to-Finish Guide
More Summit County Real Estate FAQs
For Sellers: Why List Your Property with Susie