Breckenridge Ski In Ski Out Condos for Sale
Here are the latest Breckenridge Ski in, Ski Out condos for sale currently active in our real estate market, in descending order by price and updated continually. Take a look at what’s available, and then scroll down below the listings to learn some important considerations for the ski in, ski out real estate market.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional information or if you’d like to schedule a private showing.
The information being provided is for the consumer's non-commercial, personal use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing. The information provided is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. You may not reprint or redistribute the information, in whole or in part, without the expressed written consent of Summit Association of REALTORS®.
Ski In Ski Out Condo Complexes
Below are condo complexes that are ski in, ski out or both. Click the links below to be taken to pages with more information and all the latest listings in these communities.
Crystal Peak Lodge Condos
One Ski Hill Place Luxury Condos
Bluesky at Breckenridge Condos
Mountain Thunder Lodge Condos
Pine Ridge Condos
Tyra Summit Condos
Tyra IV Riverbend Lodge Condos
Wildwood Lodge Condos
Breckenridge Ski In, Ski Out Condos: Important Considerations
Here are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for the perfect slopeside property.
* How close is the condo to the town of Breckenridge? With the way our mountain town is configured, many of these ski in, ski out condos are within walking distance to the Breckenridge town core, including world class bars and restaurants, boutique shopping, museums, the historic district, the Riverwalk Center and the BreckCreate Arts District. (Read my Breckenridge Community Guide).
When you click on each individual listing in the table below, you will be taken to a page with photos and property details, including a “Maps” tab, which will show you the property in relation to Breckenridge Main Street and the rest of the town. Or you can simply contact me, and I’ll give you a better understanding of how well the particular property is positioned in relation to everything Breckenridge has to offer.
Keep in mind that, the way our MLS works, sometimes the Alpine Ski In and the Alpine Ski Out properties are combined in a single category, so some of the properties below won’t offer both ski in and ski out, but just one or the other. I’ll provide you with more information on an individual basis.
* HOA Dues. When considering a ski in, ski out condo, it’s important to keep in mind that nearly all of these condos will have HOA dues upwards of $300+ per month. Association fees vary widely with the complex and the amenities provided. At the time of this writing, HOA dues for available ski in ski out Breckenridge condos range from $297 per month for a small ski in ski out Grandview condo, to more than $1000 per month for a luxury 4 bedroom BlueSky Breckenridge Condo. Contact me to learn more about the HOA fees for individual properties.
* Pets. Some ski in ski out condo complexes in Breckenridge allow pets. Some do not. Others allow pets only for owners and not for owners’ guests or renters. If you have definite needs when it comes to pets, let me know, and I’ll figure this into the search for you.
* Parking & Storage. Some of the ski in ski out condos available here offer heated underground parking and additional storage for your Breckenridge toys beyond skis (bikes, etc.). Other units offer just surface parking. Again, this is something we can discuss on an individual basis. If you have particular needs or strong preferences when it comes to parking and storage, let me know.
* Rental numbers. Some of these ski in ski out condos rent remarkably well. (If you’re interested in renting your condo, read my article “Breckenridge Real Estate and Vacation Rentals” or download my “Insider’s Guide to Summit County Real Estate.”) Some of these condos for sale will have historic rental numbers available. If no rental data is available for the particular unit you are interested in, I can easily request projections from one of our local vacation rental management companies.