A ski in, ski out condo in Keystone give you the ultimate in the ski home lifestyle, while also providing you with ultimate convenience, the ability to lock-and-leave whenever you are called away, and strong rental potential (learn more).
Keystone Ski In Ski Out Condos for Sale
Scroll down to see all of the latest Keystone Ski In, Ski Out condos currently active in the Summit County MLS, in descending order by price and updated continually.
Keystone’s true ski in, ski out condos are in the luxurious developments of Lone Eagle and The Timbers in the River Run Village area, as well as the more affordable Slopeside Condos and Chateaux D’Mont Condos in the Mountain House base area. If you are looking for ski in, ski out single family homes, make sure to tour Dercum’s Dash homes for sale.
If you don’t mind a short stroll to the slopes, you’ll find a wide array of beautiful walk-to-slopes condos available in River Run Village. These buildings include Expedition Station, Arapahoe Lodge, Black Bear Lodge, Buffalo Lodge, Dakota Lodge, Jackpine, Mill Creek, River Bank Lodge, and Silver Mill, as well as Red Hawk Lodge and The Springs at River Run. (See all walk to slopes listings in River Run Village here.)
When you click each individual listing in the table below, you will be taken to a page with photos and property details, including a “Maps” tab, which will show you the property in relation to the Keystone ski resort and the rest of the town. Or you can simply contact me, and I’ll give you a better understanding of how well the particular property is positioned in relation to everything Keystone and the rest of Summit County has to offer.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional information or if you’d like to schedule a private showing.
The information being provided is for the consumer's non-commercial, personal use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing. The information provided is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. You may not reprint or redistribute the information, in whole or in part, without the expressed written consent of Summit Association of REALTORS®.
Keystone Ski In Ski Out Real Estate: Things to Consider
Here are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for the perfect slopeside property in Keystone.
* Which village or base area do you prefer? River Run is a bustling center with many summer festivals and larger crowds, in both the summer and the winter. The Mountain House base area is a little quieter. See Keystone’s Event Guide, and read my Keystone community Guide for details. Keystone also has a number of beautiful properties around the lake, and these have a charm all their own. All of Keystone is connected via a reliable and frequent shuttle service.
* HOA Dues. When considering a ski in, ski out condo, it’s important to keep in mind that nearly all of these condos will have HOA dues upwards of $300+ per month. Association fees vary widely with the complex and the amenities provided. At the time of this writing, HOA dues for available ski in ski out Keystone condos range from $462 per month for a small ski in ski out studio condo, to more than $1200 per month for a luxury 3-bedroom condo with premiere amenities. Contact me to learn more about the HOA fees for individual properties.
* Pets. Some condo complexes in Keystone allow pets. Some do not. Others allow pets only for owners and not for owners’ guests or renters. If you have definite needs when it comes to pets, let me know, and I’ll figure this into the search for you.
Note that, when looking for a pet-friendly condo in the Keystone area, many of the buildings around River Run are not pet-friendly, with the exception of Mill Creek Condos and River Bank Lodge Condos. Other areas of Keystone – outside of River Run Village – have a greater number of pet-friendly options.
* Parking & Storage. Some of the condos available in Keystone offer heated underground parking and additional storage for your Keystone toys beyond skis (bikes, etc). Other units offer just surface parking. Again, this is something we can discuss on an individual basis. If you have particular needs or strong preferences when it comes to parking and storage, let me know.
* Rental numbers. Some of these ski in ski out condos rent remarkably well. (If you’re interested in renting your condo, read my article “Summit County Real Estate and Vacation Rentals” or download my “Summit County Real Estate Buyer’s Handbook.”) Some of these condos for sale will have historic rental numbers available. If no rental data is available for the particular unit you are interested in, I can easily request projections from one of our local vacation rental management companies.