The Reserve at Frisco homes for sale are located in the heart of Frisco, not far from Whole Foods and the Base Camp area , and not far from Main Street Frisco and the Frisco Historic Park, with its festivals , events, and summer concerts.
This planned and covenant-controlled community includes 134 homesites in all – with only a small percentage remaining undeveloped. (When available, vacant land in The Reserve at Frisco will appear here. Note, there is currently a beautiful lot available here in a premiere location in The Reserve.
Scroll down to see today’s listings in The Reserve at Frisco.
All properties in The Reserve at Frisco are single family homes, and the HOA maintains common open space throughout the neighborhood.(see map). Individual homes may cover only 30% of the land area, leaving 70% as private open space. This, along with the more than 10 acres of dedicated open space in the community, makes for a neighborhood that feels like a tight-knit community but that still lends a sense of privacy.
These in-town Frisco properties enjoy city water, city sewer, natural gas, and and snow removal. HOA fees are relatively low ($350 per year at the time of this writing.) The Reserve at Frisco HOA maintains a nice website, with HOA documents and more information on the appeal of this unique community.
Construction here in The Reserve at Frisco began in the mid 1990s and continues today. The Reserve is home to both primary homeowners and second homeowners, but a significant portion of residents here occupy their homes as a primary residence. Short term rentals are permitted in this luxury development, as well, giving owners maximum flexibility of their investment over time.
Well-defined architectural standards help to preserve the community’s beauty and value. Pride in ownership is evident throughout the neighborhood.
Lot sizes on The Reserve at Frisco vary from .2 acres to .49 acres with many of the larger lots on the crowning cul de sac known as Primrose Place.
Views from homes and homesites in The Reserve at Frisco vary and may include stunning views of Mount Royal, Mount Victoria, Peak One, Wichita, Little Chief and Buffalo Mountain.
It’s interesting to note that, at the time of this writing, The Town of Frisco is the closest region in Summit County to reaching buildout. As you might imagine, incorporated towns show more buildout than unincorporated parts of the county. A build-out analysis is something that a community undertakes to see how much development has occurred and how much remains. Here’s the county’s Summary of Residential Buildout that shows the data broken down into regions. Read more about Summit County’s absolute and realistic buildout.
Residents and guests in Frisco love the town’s laid back vibe, proximity to Breckenridge, Arapahoe Basin, and Keystone, as well as Copper Mountain, Vail, and Beaver Creek. Choose your ski mountain depending on the day’s snow report. You’re close to all of these resorts.
The Summit Medical Center is located in Frisco, as well, and easy access to the Interstate makes it an easy trip to Denver and to Denver International Airport.
The Reserve at Frisco Homes for Sale
Here are the latest listings for fine luxury homes in The Reserve at Frisco. I’m happy to answer any questions or arrange a private showing. Contact me anytime.
The information being provided is for the consumer's non-commercial, personal use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing. The information provided is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. You may not reprint or redistribute the information, in whole or in part, without the expressed written consent of Summit Association of REALTORS®.