Search the MLS for Summit County Land for Sale
Summit County Land for Sale introduces you to breathtaking homesites and astonishing views, in a variety of price points. Select your vacant lot and build your dream home in Breckenridge, Colorado.
Read Susie’s in-depth guide: Buying Land: 16 Questions to Ask Before You Make an Offer
Search the Summit County MLS below
To view currently available vacant land for sale, choose the area you’d like to search and select Lots/Land under “Property Type” below.
Browse Summit County Land for Sale
Breckenridge Land for Sale
Frisco Land for Sale
Copper Mountain Land for Sale
Dillon Land for Sale
Silverthorne Land for Sale
Keystone Land for Sale
Park County Land for Sale
Leadville Land for Sale
Grand County Land for Sale
Summit County offers some of the most picturesque, buildable lots – with the most spectacular views.
Among the area’s most prestigious building parcels:
Timber Trail: A premier ski-in/ski-out subdivision in Breckenridge, with lots still available. These sun-drenched home sites offer magnificent views.
Shock Hill – The BreckConnect gondola makes a stop in Shock Hill, so all land here affords easy access to town, as well as the skiing on Peaks 7 and 8.
Lewis Ranch at Copper Mountain – Ski in, ski out access. Fantastic convenience and views.
These are just a few of the options for your Summit County building plans. Whether you’re looking for equestrian property, ski-in, ski-out homesites, or a secluded second home, I can help you find what you’re looking for. (And I can easily arrange a consultation with a custom home builder for you, as well, so you can get a sense of your options before you make an offer.)
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribe to Susie’s Free Monthly Newsletter, and get the latest Summit County real estate market updates, notification of the hottest new mountain properties, as well as the very best real estate advice and tips from across the world wide web. (No Hassle, No SPAM, No Commitment.)
- Buying Land: 16 Questions to Ask Before You Make an Offer
- Get Email Updates of New Listings
- Breck Price History & Trends
- Breckenridge Real Estate FAQs A collection of frequently asked questions about the Summit County Real Estate Market, and what it’s like to buy and sell a home here in the Colorado high country.
Connect with Susie on Social Media:
Connect with a premiere Breckenridge Custom Home Builder