This property is now under contract. See more listings in Wildwood Lodge or contact me for suggestions on additional properties.
Ski directly into your condo! This bright and sunny end unit in Wildwood Lodge features extra windows and walkout level access.
Ski in directly from Breckenridge’s Four O’Clock Ski Run, enjoy a soak in Wildwood Lodge’s large outdoor hot tub, then take the easy stroll to Breckenridge’s historic Main Street for dinner.
Offered at $295,000, this opportunity won’t last. If you’ve been shopping for Breckenridge slopeside real estate for any length of time, you know it is extremely difficult to find this this lifestyle and level of convenience in this price range.
This 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath property has a strong rental history as well (see properties with particularly strong short term rental income). Contact me for details on these rental numbers.
Here are additional special features of Wildwood Lodge Unit #104.
- True ski-in.
- Extra windows drench the condo in sunshine.
- Turnkey and fully furnished.
- New easy chair and pull-out sofa with memory foam sleeper.
- Private owner’s closet in bedroom.
- Updated bath and kitchen with granite tile countertops.
- Walkout level, with private south-facing patio area near Sawmill Creek. Looming and picturesque pine trees buffer the condos from Breckenridge’s Four O’Clock ski run. In the summertime, enjoy the outdoor grill near the babbling creek.
- Perfect for pet owners, as the sliding glass door opens to open space and creek.
Hassle-free unassigned surface parking for one car; easy access from parking lot to Unit 104 through side door near condo.
- Strong HOA.
- HOA fees of $394/month cover cable TV, common area maintenance, gas, heat, internet/wi-fi, management, snow removal, trash pickup, and water/sewer – everything except electricity. Average electric bill for Unit 104: $22/month.
- Strong rental history. Contact me for details on gross rentals of this unit and vacation rental management options at Wildwood Lodge.
More Features – Wildwood Lodge Condos
- Cozy lobby area with warm fireplace and intimate seating area. The feel of Wildwood Suites is inviting and quaint with classic, friendly charm.
- Large raised outdoor hot tub.
- Indoor sauna.
- Common laundry area.
- Massage facilities.
- Meeting room.
- Summertime picnic and barbecue areas.
- Wildwood Suites is pet-friendly, so pets are allowed for owners, and owners may decide whether to allow them for guests and renters.
I’d love to arrange a private tour of this special property. Give me a call or send me an email and we’ll get it set up.