The luxury custom home at 81 Alpensee Court teems with European charm and mountain elegance – perfectly positioned on a peaceful, sunny lot in Highland Meadows at the heart of Summit County.
This extremely well-cared-for custom luxury home is light and bright, with soaring vaulted ceilings and expansive windows, which frame sweeping views of mountains, meadows and nearby Lake Dillon.
The home’s spacious, open floor plan is ideal for large and multi-generational gatherings. It features not only an expansive great room with wet bar and custom cabinetry, but a secondary living area, three ensuite bedrooms, and a bunk room.
This secondary living area on the lower level features a second kitchen space (with refrigerator, sink, and microwave) and access to the lovely patio area, complete with hot tub and porch swing:
Three ensuite bedrooms:
Master bedroom with gas fireplace, large master bath with jetted tub, and huge walk-in closet.
Second master suite, with second jetted tub and large walk-in closet
Third ensuite bedroom.
And a bunk room with fine carpentry built-ins: two double beds and three twin beds.
Note how the bathroom across the hall from the bunk room features sinks at different elevations, to suit all ages.
This is just one of the many lovely details and small touches that are difficult to find, even in the most luxurious of custom homes.
My other favorites:
The library ladder in the main floor study:
The striking circular staircase connecting deck and patio:
The cozy loft area above the great room:
And this arched Dutch door to the pantry.
The well-appointed kitchen at 81 Alpensee Court features granite countertops, custom knotty alder cabinetry, and travertine tile.
In addition to its 3634 square feet of finished living space, 81 Alpensee Court features an extra 500 sq. ft. of storage and a large three-car garage.
The home is perfectly positioned on 1.24 acres, where it enjoys all day sun and borders open space. The Highland Meadows subdivision backs to National Forest and is central to everything Summit County has to offer.
81 Alpensee Court – At a Glance
- 4 bedrooms | 4.5 baths | 3634 square feet. Bunk room in lower level is non-conforming with no closet. Additional 506 sq. ft. of storage in lower level.
- Located in prestigious and desirable Highland Meadows subdivision, central to everything Summit County.
- All day sun from well-positioned lot. Views of mountains, meadows, and Lake Dillon.
- Light and bright with vaulted ceilings and large windows.
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, granite countertops, custom knotty alder cabinetry, and travertine tile.
- Walk in pantry with charming arched Dutch door.
- Spacious great room with Xtrordinair gas fireplace.
- Wet bar in great room with custom cabinetry.
- Loft area with ladder in great room.
- Main floor office with well-constructed built-ins and library ladder.
- Main floor master suite with gas fireplace, large windows and great views.
- Master bathroom with large jetted tub and travertine surround; spacious walk-in master closet.
- Ideal floor plan for large gatherings.
- Three ensuite bedrooms, two with large jetted tubs and walk in closets.
- Bunk room with fine carpentry built-ins: 2 double beds and 3 twin beds.
- Large laundry/mud room on main floor.
- Second living area on lower level with potential for projector and screen.
- Second kitchen area in the lower level with full size refrigerator, sink, and microwave.
- Hookups for second washer/dryer on lower level.
- Radiant in-floor heat throughout home.
- Hallway lighting with motion sensors.
- Large three-car heated garage with additional attic storage. Hot and cold water in garage.
- Sound system with interior and exterior speakers.
- Large, maintenance-free covered deck with gas line for grill, outdoor hot tub and porch swing on lower patio.
- Striking circular staircase connects lower and upper outdoor living spaces (deck and patio).
- Pride of ownership and deep care for the property is evident throughout. Seller is original owner and builder.
- Lot size: 1.24 acres, bordering open space. Highland Meadows sub features 90 acres of common open space, preserving view corridors. Subdivision backs to National Forest.
From Breckenridge, head south on Highway 9 and take a left on Jarelle Drive, just before Summit High School. At the stop sign, make a left on Alpensee Drive. Then take a left on Alpensee Court. The home is at the end of the road on the left.
Contact me to arrange a private showing of this unique Colorado luxury mountain home.
4 | 1
#S1005312 | Single Family Home
Listing Broker: Re/Max Properties/69
© 2017 Summit MLS, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Summit Association of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
The information being provided is for the consumer's non-commercial, personal use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing. The information provided is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. You may not reprint or redistribute the information, in whole or in part, without the expressed written consent of Summit Association of REALTORS®.
Summit MLS data last updated at October 20, 2017 7:44 PM MT