28 Blue Moon Trail in Silverthorne’s prestigious Hamilton Creek is a luxury enclave perfectly positioned for you to enjoy breathtaking views of the Blue River Valley and the entire Gore Range beyond.
Thorn Peak and Buffalo Mountain glitter in the distance, creating a perfect backdrop for awe-inspiring vistas no matter the time of year. And 28 Blue Moon Trail makes it easy to sit back and enjoy the scenery from three spacious decks, an additional ground-level patio with hot tub, and an impressive wall of windows in the great room.
This home truly boasts a view from every window.
The best part: 28 Blue Moon Trail offers Colorado luxury at a fraction of the price. An established and successful quartershare co-ownership agreement grants one week of use per month. Offered at a list price of $269,000, this quartershare allows you to finally own your getaway in the Colorado mountains – at a more affordable price. Learn more about co-ownerships and quartershares in Summit County.
More about 28 Blue Moon Trail
Upon entering the home at 28 Blue Moon Trail in Hamilton Creek, you are immediately greeted by a wall of windows perfectly showcasing some of the most majestic views Summit County has to offer. The great room features soaring vaulted ceilings with log beams and panoramic views of the Gore Range and the Blue River valley below.
The home is an entertainer’s dream, with three bedrooms, all ensuite, two wet bars and a second living area, including a game room with pool table and a Murphy bed for even more sleeping capacity.
And there’s always something to do. Hamilton Creek is minutes to world-class skiing, boating on Lake Dillon, fishing on the Blue River, golfing at Silverthorne’s renowned Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks, plus the popular dining and shopping in Silverthorne and all of Summit County.
Association dues for this property are assessed quarterly and include all of the operating expenses for the property. The established co-ownership agreement is on file. Contact the listing broker for details. Please note that this co-ownership agreement does not allow pets and does not allow for owners to rent out the property.
28 Blue Moon Trail – At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 3,655 square feet
- Panoramic views of the Gore Range and Blue River Valley
- Wall of windows in the great room and a main entry that immediately showcases incredible views
- Great room window blinds operated via remote control
- Sunken living room with soaring rock wall and gas fireplace
- Open floor plan with tons of natural light from well-placed windows
- Three spacious bedrooms, each with private bath
- Main floor master suite with gas fireplace and private deck
- Huge master bath with jetted tub
- Second living area with large television, spacious seating area, pool table, and Murphy bed
- Three large decks from which to enjoy some of the most spectacular sunsets you’ll ever witness
- Patio accessed directly from game room on lower floor
- Large outdoor hot tub
- Oversize three car garage with designated storage areas/units for each owner
- Ample storage space, including pantry off kitchen
- Large laundry room
- Lot size: 2.35 acres
- Offered fully furnished. Just bring your toothbrush!
- Learn more and see all photos here.
North on Highway 9 through Silverthorne. Turn right on Hamilton Creek Road (at Silverthorne Elementary). Follow road through to Hamilton Creek subdivision. Right on Crescent Moon. Right on Blue Moon Trail. Home is on right.
Call me to arrange a private showing of this unique Colorado mountain property.
The information being provided is for the consumer's non-commercial, personal use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing. The information provided is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. You may not reprint or redistribute the information, in whole or in part, without the expressed written consent of Summit Association of REALTORS®.